|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||35–60 μm|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||1 Mpa (Max. operating pressure: 7 Mpa)||Spray capacity||2.00–7.25 ℓ/hr|
|Air consumption||–||Free passage diameter||0.2–0.4 mm|
• Ultra-small capacity hollow cone spray nozzle with the finest atomization among hydraulic nozzles.
• Capable of generating extremely fine spray.
• Minimal clogging with free passage diameter 1.3–2.6 times bigger than that of conventional nozzles.
• The whirl chamber is formed by a ceramic orifice and closer, which provides excellent wear resistance.
Red, Green and Purple Misting Nozzles
• Cooling: Poultry farms, Outside cooling
• Humidifying: Air handling units, greenhouses
• Spraying: Alcohol, disinfectant
• Others: Dust suppression, irrigation for greenhouse
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Fisheries & Livestock
|Structure||• One-piece structure with one-shot injection molded ceramic orifice.
• Thread is R1/4 (PT1/4 male) or NPT1/4 male.
• All models come with strainer and check valve.
|Material||• Body: PA (polyamide)
• Nozzle orifice: ceramic
• Closer: polyester elastomer