HVAC pre-cooling using high pressure fogging systems
Increased Energy consumption drives the Need for HVAC Pre-Cooling
Industrial and commercial sectors’ demand for reduced energy consumption is constantly rising, especially during hot weather. In such conditions, HAVC units must put a lot more effort into circulating sufficient cool air to where it is needed. This of course leads to a lot of implications which include:
- Increased energy cost.
- Inefficient operations; costing businesses thousands of dollars
- Shorter lifespan of the HAVC units.
- Increased maintenance costs.
- Elevated levels of environmental pollution.
The logic behind this amazing technology
Pre-cooling using high pressure fogging systems enhances the heat transfer rate in condensers by using water mist to pre-cool air temperature around condenser coils.
The pre-cooling process starts with evaporating the fog, which causes the air to cool by up to 15°C before being drawn into the system. This makes the process more efficient because the air temperature has already been reduced.
Applications and Benefits
- Reduces refrigeration and air cooling energy consumption up to 30%.
- Increases Cooling Capacity.
- Reduces inlet air temperature greatly, up to 15⁰C.
- Extends the lifespan of HVAC units by more efficient operation.
- Saves up on maintenance costs by not over-working the system.
- Reduces system downtime due to over-worked equipment.
- Environmentally friendly due to reduction in greenhouse gases and minimal water usage.
Why use our Pre-Cooling Solutions?
The HVAC pre-cooling systems provided by Tecpro Australia are of advanced technology that guarantees improved efficiency, energy savings and long-lasting solutions.