Are you interested in joining our small, cohesive team on a full-time basis?
Tecpro currently has a position available for a Technical Advisor. We are based in Castle Hill with a market leading reputation in the supply of Spray Nozzles, Hose Reels, Cleaning Guns, CIP Tank Cleaning Equipment and Dust Suppression Equipment.
We advise, design and develop technical solutions across a diverse range of industries with a focus on building long term relationships with clients. The role is varied and will involve:
- provision of technical information and advice regarding the nature and performance of the company’s products
- recommending cost-effective products and solutions to meet a client’s particular application
- support and advice to enable customers to make the best use of products and resolve any problems that arise
- being proactive in:
- developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships and Tecpro’s reputation for honesty, credibility and reliability
- seeking new customers and promoting our products to enhance/continue business growth
To be successful, the applicant will be required to communicate with clients at all levels by both phone, email and occasionally in person when visiting client’s sites, to understand their requirements and offer the best solutions. Ideally, the applicant will have a mechanical/technical aptitude and experience in a water-related trade or engineering role. A current driver’s licence is required.
The following attributes are essential for the role:
- Honest, ethical and reliable
- Self-motivated and energetic with a positive outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with good time management skills
- Proficient in computer use
- Methodical with attention to detail
We offer full product training with the opportunity for career growth and on-site parking is available.
If you are committed to establishing and understanding client needs and offering the most cost effective solution, please apply on-line with a covering letter attached along with your CV. If you would like to discuss this role, please phone Michele on 0412 371 837 to discuss.