Portable Dry Fog Humidifier Set AE-T set
• Portable pneumatic humidifier producing Dry Fog. AE-T set includes Dry Fog humidifier AKIMist® “E”, stand unit, and water pressure tank.
• Just connect to an air compressor to operate, no installation required.
• Ideal for humidifying in a small area. Suitable for dry fog sanitation and disinfection.
• AKIMist® produces ultra-fine, non-wetting Dry Fog, which doesn’t wet the objects it touches.
• Great for preventing dryness and static electricity, enabling higher manufactured product quality and lower defect rates.
• The running cost is one-fifth of a comparable steam humidification system.
We define Dry Fog as a very fine fog with a uniform, mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10 μm or less. Because Dry Fog’s exceedingly fine spray droplets remain intact without bursting when they come into contact with objects such as a walls and people, they do not wet these impact surfaces. “Dry mist,” despite its similar name, has much larger droplets than Dry Fog and has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
Static electricity prevention: Prevents/reduces troubles caused by static charge, such as product damage, (electrostatic damage) and debris/dust adhesion, etc.
Humidification for food production, dry fog sanitising and disinfection of enclosed areas.
Cooling effects: The system also yields a cooling of about 2℃, reducing temperatures with evaporative cooling (using the principle of heat loss due to water evaporation of Dry Fog).
Health-related benefits: Maintaining a relative humidity level of 50% dramatically reduces cold viruses, influenza (flu) viruses and so forth, thus reducing worker absences caused by illness.
Disinfection Using Dry Fog In Italy
Industries in which this product is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Food products
• Agriculture and livestock
• Cleaning and sanitising
• Automotive manufacturing
• Environment and Entertainment
12.4 kg (empty water tank) / 30.4 kg (full water tank)
*Pole height: 1,000–2,380 mm