Odosense™ is the real-time odour emission tracking solution. Odosense™ continuously detects, measures and monitors the odourful gaseous contaminants. Oizom Odour Monitoring Solution comprises of a network of e-noses (Odosense™) positioned on the periphery of the site. The solution incoporates Odour Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling for predicting odour impact on the surrounding area depending on meteorological conditions. With the help of meteorological data, Odosense™ can trace the odourant dispersion plume incited by conditions like wind speed and wind direction. Odosense™ is a fully solar-powered solution with wireless
data transmission. This makes it an ideal choice for landfill sites, wastewater treatment facilities, fertilizers, paper-pulp industries and soil-treatment sites, etc.
Oizom offers 3 different versions for Odosense – with each variant monitoring different parameters. This makes it easy for you to choose the perfect fit for your problem as per the requirements.
- General Purpose Application
- Parameters: SO2, H2S, NH3, Temperature, Humidity
- Extensive Application
- Parameters: SO2, H2S, NH3, CH3SH, CH4, TVOC Temperature, Humidity
- Critical Applications
- Parameters: SO2, H2S, NH3, CH3SH, CH4, TVOC, CH2O, NO2, Cl2, Temperature, Humidity
- Application: Optional
- Parameters: Wind speed, Wind Direction (integrable for all the 3 variants)