Pre-programmed Tank Washing Machine.
The VP Major tank Washing Machine is a pre-programmed twin nozzle Tank Washing Machine which is very simple in design and operation ensuring easy maintenance. The VP Major can either be used for portable or fixed use on crude oil, multi product or chemical tankers. The VP Major is available in stainless steel and bronze and has a maximum jet length of 38m.
This unit is suitable for use on both medium and large crude oil tanks, chemical tanks and product tankers.
- Wash pattern is of orbital, progressive intensity to meet IMP Annex II pre-wash requirement standard.
- Nozzle sizes from 7mm to 18mm.
- Offered with either ‘sealed for life’ or media lubricated drive to ensure no cargo contamination.
- Automatic ‘slip-clutch’ to prevent accidental damage in use.
- Simple to service with the use of high performance long life gears.
- Alternative flange (up to 180mm Ø) and fixings available.
- Fully approved by class societies worldwide. Type approvals by: –