Dustroid is an Online Dust Monitoring system to measure particulate matter in the ambient air. It is capable of monitoring various particulate size ranging from 1 micron to 100 microns. It can measure different kind of dust pollution like Suspended Particulate Matters (SPM), Respiratory Particulate Matters (RPM) and Total Suspended Particulates (TSP). It works on Active Sampling method to count particulate matters using a highly accurate laser beam. Dustroid can be used for dust monitoring in areas with dust-laden activities like construction, mining, quarrying, ports, metallurgical processes, and many more. The data gathered from Dustroid can assist in dust suppression automation, for instance, to activate suppressants at the location once the threshold is breached.
Oizom offers 3 different versions for Dustroid – with each variant monitors different parameters. This makes it easy for you to choose the perfect fit for your problem as per the requirements.
- General Purpose Application
- Parameters: PM2.5, PM10, Temperature, Humidity
- Extensive Application
- Parameters: PM1, PM2.5, PM10, Temperature, Humidity
- Critical Applications
- Parameters: PM2.5, PM10, PM100, Temperature, Humidity
- Application: Optional
- Parameters: Wind speed, Wind Direction, Rainfall, Noise (integrable for all the 3 variants)