This hose is an extremely flexible and lightweight drop hose for use in tank truck and in-plant operation to transfer diesel, ethanol, gasoline, oil and petroleum-based products with up to 50% aromatic content . It has a corrugated construction for lower drag coefficient and superior abrasion resistance.
- Construction Tube: Nitrile Synthetic Rubber (ARPM Class A (High Oil Resistance)
- Cover: Chemivic Synthetic Rubber (Corrugated)
- Reinforcement: Spiral-Plied Synthetic Fabric with wire helix
- Coupling: Use Continental Insta-Lock™ Cam & Groove Fittings. Refer to the Continental Industrial Hose Assembly Manual for crimp specifications.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 93°C