External / Internal Technical Sales Consultant / Business Development
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continuing to develop and maintain good customer relationships and Tecpro’s reputation in the marketplace.
- Business Development by uncovering new sales opportunities – a “hunter” role.
- Visiting customer’s sites to study their problems and produce the best solution, particularly in the Mining Industry.
- Setting Sales Targets and KPI’s and working conscientiously towards their achievement.
Key Personal Qualities
- Strong problem solving and relationship building skills.
- The ability to understand enquiries and problems and to prepare and submit effective proposals or quotations.
- Positive outlook and friendly disposition.
- Able to work autonomously as well as collaborate with our strong support team, and must thrive on face to face customer contact.
- Mechanical/technical aptitude and good computer skills.
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive package commensurate with skills/experience, which includes generous base salary, commission, phone, car allowance. There is also an excellent opportunity for career advancement while working in a friendly, supportive, service-oriented environment.
Interested applicants are invited to send their application to Graeme Cooper at email@example.com or contacting him on 02 9634 3370.
Back to Careers Page